Friday, June 22, 2007

Top or Bottom?

Trip got a new (to us) bunk bed from Mrs. Chris (our babysitter). He loves to climb up, and slide down the side. I asked him today what he thought about sleeping in his bunk bed last night. He said, "It's o.k."

It reminds me of the times when I spent the night over at a friend's house and he had a bunk bed (never had a set of bunks myself...an only child problem, I guess), we would always fight over who would get to sleep on the top bunk.

Aaah, those were the days!

3 comments:

Gram said...

He looks so big!! Where did my baby boy go?

Brenda Rae said...

So does this mean you are giving in to the thought of Baby #3. The boys can share a room now and the nursery is OPEN!!!

Chuck said...

No Brenda! It's for friends when they sleep over! Duh!

I think Amy thinks she's pulling a fast one over on me...but I'm on to her! That, and Mrs. Chris wanted her twin bed back.