Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Having Your Own Post Come Up In Your Feed Reader

I read quite a few blogs, so I use Google Reader to import all of the new blog posts so I don't have to go out site by site and view them (it's called RSS). I had something really cool happen today. I was browsing through posts in my Reader and came across a post that I wrote. It wasn't a post that I put on my own blog - adding my own blog to my Reader would be cheating - it was a guest post I did for Church Communications Pro. I didn't realize that it was getting posted today, so when I started reading it I thought, "hmm, that sounds like something I would've written." Turns out it was something that I wrote.

Just a cool moment for me as I had my post posted by a blog that I respect very much and had it appear in my own feed reader.

No comments: