Monday, May 26, 2008

My Wife Thinks I'm Old & Cheap

I went to Kyle Howard's (a friend of mine) bachelor party the other night to Dave & Busters and I was giving Amy a recap of the night. I told her that I only liked a couple of the games there and that most of it is a big waste of money (it's not a waste of money if you're there for the company, atmosphere and entertainment...but if I'm going for the games then it's a wast of money for me). I also told her that I thought about buying a beer but that I didn't want to pay $5 for one.

Her only remark was that I'm getting old and cheap. Sheesh!

2 comments:

amy said...

tee hee hee!!! ok, maybe old & cheap was a little harsh. maybe i should have said you have greatly matured in your thoughts on how money should be spent & have become more responsible as the years pass by!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Michelle Ross said...

Maybe Amy likes her men like she likes her wine!!! Old and Cheap!