Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your Call Might Be Recorded...

It drives me nuts when I call in to a company for customer service and they say, "Your call might be recorded for quality assurance purposes," when we all know that what they really should say is, "Your call might be recorded so that our butts are covered should a future issue arise."

And while I'm on the subject, why is it that when you call in to a company that they ask you to enter your account number or phone number 3 or 4 times before you can speak to anyone, then the first thing the representative asks you is for that number again?!?

We're a highly civilized country with marvelous technology. You'd think that we'd be able to figure this one out!

Sorry...I'm just in a lousy mood tonight I guess. Having to call in month after month and sit on the phone for a half hour with some idiot just to get your bill adjusted will do that to a person!

No comments: