Monday, August 18, 2008

Olympics

I thought i'd seen it all...until tonight. More on that in a moment.

First, props to the dude who came up with the Beijing Opening Ceremonies! It was phenominal!

Second, go Mike Phelps! You da man! Right up there with Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong.

Third, what the heck is Olympic Trampoline Jumping? I saw it tonight. I'm not so sure that NBC isn't trying to pull the biggest prank in human history over on us! Seriously, I could've qualified for this sport (and I use that term very loosely) when I was six jumping on my cousin's backyard trampoline! Why didn't anyone tell me about it?

It's actually quite absurd, IMHO. Olympic trampoline jumping, sheesh! What's next, cheerleading as an Olympic sport (again, using that term very loosely)?

ps: sorry in advance, Hannah!

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

really you are upset about trampoline - I think that the syncronized diving is crazy - especially the men in speedos doing it!