Saturday, October 27, 2007

So, You're That Guy...

The way I see it, there are three types of people:

[1] People who don't know that they wish they had a Mac.
[2] People who wish they had a Mac.
[3] People who have a Mac (and are broke because of it).

I've progressed through the three stages of life. As my brother-in-law will say, "I've crossed to the dark side." I purchased a Mac Book Pro with Mac OS X Leopard last night to help me with my graphic design freelance adventures. So far, I love it. Stay tuned...I'll keep you informed.

(PS I was just joking above...I have no intentions of becoming a Mac snob)

3 comments:

Gram said...

Please say it isn't so!!!!! Just kidding, everyone I know who has a MAC loves it, even though it has an adjustment period from a PC,it is so much better for graphics. Congrats, but you should apologize to your b-in-law for all of the grief you have given him for working in and loving the "dark side".

Brenda Rae said...

I hate my mac but I don't use it for graphics. It seems that a lot of the programs I want to use don't quite work with a Mac - and they're teaching programs - go figure the schools are the main ones with Macs.

Josh Puckett said...

Welcome to the club. next thing we'll have to do is get you one of those Apple stickers for your car.