Sunday, October 21, 2007

Some Random Things...

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't really had enough content to make a full post. But, here's a post made up of a few mini-posts to catch you up.

Trip's Prayer
Not too long ago we were riding in the car and Trip was in the back seat mumbling. After a few minutes of it, I asked him what he was saying and he said, "Nothing Dad, I'm just talking to God." Seems like he gets 1 Thess. 5 better than his dad does.

The Fence Falling
We were at Grant's Farm and there were some international visitors looking at the elephants. The dad leaned over the rail holding the little girl to get an inch or two closer and the rail gave way. It was classic. If I had a camera, I would've taken a picture of them...but instead, Amy took the opportunity to get the photo of the agitated elephant. Nobody was injured so all is well (except for the dad's ego, I suppose)



















Spooky Guy
At Grant's Farm, the spooky guy below tried to get me. I wasn't scared.



















Website Work
I've been doing so much freelance website work lately that I hardly have any free time to blog, to do yard work, or to blow my nose. I'll try not to get snot drippings on my brother-in-law's computer (I'm test-driving his mac right now...contemplating a purchase).

No comments: