Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Who Are You Reading?

I read several blogs on a daily basis...thought I'd share them with you in case they interest you (it'll certainly tell you a little more about my personality): [in no particular order]

43 Folders
Church Communications Pro
Church Marketing Sucks
Church Relevance
Daily Cup of Tech
Lifehack.org
Lifehacker.com
Matt Cornell
Scott Berkun
Seth Godin
Tim Ferriss
The Scoggins Saga
Web Worker Daily
Zen Habits

I use Google Reader to gather all of my feeds in one place.
Tell me who you're reading in the comments!

3 comments:

Matthew Cornell said...

Thanks for the link!

Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck said...

You are welcome. Thanks for the great blog!

How did you find my link? I'm a low-traffic blog so I'm pretty sure it wasn't from a google search??