Saturday, September 01, 2007

On The Boat

Yep, I'm living the life of luxury (thanks to my wife's Aunt Carol & Uncle Phil). Just thought I'd share a few pics while we're in between activities down here in Ft. Lauderdale.

Click Here For Professional Photos of The Boat

The Motor Yacht Savoy

Me Driving A "Little Boat"

Me On Savoy

Amy & I Almost Getting Run Over By A Cruise Liner
(this thing is closer than it looks, and is going a lot faster than our little boat)

Close Up Of Me On Savoy

[update on 9/4 - several people have mentioned that there are no pictures of Amy. Some have even questioned if it was really an "anniversary" trip. To all of you I say, "Who do you think is behind the camera?" Amy took some photos of me, & I took some of her. It's up to her to post the ones of her on her own blog if she chooses to do so.]

1 comment:

Todd and Jennifer Slade said...

Dude I think I would rather look at her than you. HAHA

I'm supposed to be studying. OK maybe I should go study. Oh well.

Holla at cha boy!!!